At Replenish Health our desire is to see far fewer individuals suffering from health issues. We long to see more people embracing abundant health in body, soul, and spirit through positive diet and lifestyle choices.
Unfortunately, we live in a society that promotes fast food, fast living, and immediate gratification. This leads to a “quick-fix” mentality not only to life in general but specifically when it comes to health issues. All too often we witness others suffering from chronic disease and illness and watch the impact it has on not only their own lives but also on their family and friends.
We are fearfully and wonderfully made, and our bodies have been created with the amazing capacity to heal themselves. The human immune system, when functioning optimally, should be able to prevent disease and repair itself. However, to function optimally the immune system needs to be nourished and supported by nutrients and positive lifestyle choices.
Good health is within our reach if we only learn to respect and take care of ourselves. This means incorporating balanced nutrition and hydration, regular exercise, stress management, optimal sleep and relaxation, gratitude and thanksgiving, faith and hope, positive relationships, and lots of love.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Provide a place for discussion of overall wellbeing from both a holistic and functional viewpoint. Teaching people how to optimize their diet and lifestyle factors so that they can become advocates for their own health and wellness.
Encourage and motivate those who are wanting to make healthy lifestyle choices and are committed to implementing the necessary changes. Coming alongside each individual on their health journey through nutrition and lifestyle coaching, mentoring, and peer-to-peer support.
Help clients get to the root cause of their health issues by practicing functional nutrition and lifestyle management, instead of using a “quick-fix” band-aid solution to healthcare. Providing tools and resources for each person to reach their optimal level of health.
Nina St John, CHN
I have been with my loving husband, Chris, for over 30 years since I was 18. I’m the mother of three wonderful children and blessed to work in partnership with my daughter Leah. As a child, I was always looking for the easiest way around things. Often my mum would say to me, “If something is worth doing, it’s worth doing well.”
Now that I’m much older, and a little wiser, I wholeheartedly agree with her, especially when it comes to our health. For years I took my health for granted. Then at age 39, I had a breast cancer scare.
Leah St John, CHN
I was born in the U.K. but moved to Canada when I was 8 years old. I became interested in health and nutrition when I was 16 because of family health issues. All within a year my mom had a breast cancer scare and got Lyme Disease, and my dad was diagnosed with prediabetes. It was a difficult time, but it drove us all to seek out healthier eating habits.
Another big player in my ever-growing interest in health and nutrition was the terrible acne I suffered with throughout my teens. It negatively impacted my self-esteem and confidence, and I was embarrassed.
11 WAYS WE CAN HELP YOU FOR FREE!
If you’re reading this, chances are you’re new here. We believe the best way to start a new relationship is by giving. That’s why on this site and through our social media accounts we give away an incredible amount of free, valuable content. Here are the 11 most popular ways that we can help you, all of which are 100% free. By signing up for any of our free downloads you will be added to our email list so that we can notify you of more great content, special offers, and free resources that will help you achieve your personal health goals. You can unsubscribe at any time if you no longer wish to receive communications from us.
- Join our “Private Facebook Group”. We’d love to have you as part of our thriving plant-based community! It’s a place where we can all share healthy plant-based and gluten-free recipes, get support and motivation, and be encouraged by like-minded people who value their health.
- Download our free eBook “Going Plant-Based”. Learn 12 tips to successfully transition to a healthy plant-based or vegan diet, and reduce your risk for certain diseases.
- Grab your free copy of our “Healthy Living Wheel”. This awesome resource will help you to determine which areas of your health need improving the most.
- Read the posts on this site. We have written many different articles on all aspects of health and wellness. All of these articles and videos are available absolutely free on this site.
- View our ever-growing collection of recipes. With new delicious plant-based recipes been added weekly, you’re sure to find plenty to tickle your tastebuds. You can even submit your own recipes if you would like them to be considered for our collection.
- Get our free eBook, “15 Ways to Live a Healthy Life”. This guide will help you to optimize your health by understanding the diet and lifestyle factors that need to be addressed for optimal wellness in body, soul, and spirit.
- Try our free “Simple 24-Hour Detox”. If you are feeling fatigued and could do with a health boost this simple detox is a great place to start. It includes a meal plan and shopping list, in addition to top tips to maximize your detox.
- Check out our “Pinterest Boards”. If you’re health conscious and enjoy gluten-free and plant-based recipes then you’ll love our Pinterest Boards which include tons of great eats, yummy treats, and healthy living articles.
- Like our “Facebook Page”. For those who want to keep up with current health news and love healthy recipes, you’ll want to visit our Facebook Page where we share lots of valuable content throughout the week.
- Book a Free Discovery Session. If you are struggling with health issues and are unsure where to begin, we invite you to book a Free Discovery Session with one of our Certified Holistic Nutritionists.
- Sign-up for our Diet & Lifestyle Tracker. See details below.