Avocado Lemon Dill Salad Dressing
This tangy and creamy Avocado Lemon Dill Salad Dressing is a great way to add an extra boost of flavor to any salad! Additionally, it's oil-free and only takes a few minutes to make. Avocados boast many great health benefits and are a great source of healthy fats, fiber, and an array of vitamins and minerals.
- 1 avocado
- 2 tbsp unsweetened plain plant-based yogurt
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Use immediately, or store in an airtight glass container for up to 4 days.
- This recipe makes about 3/4 cup of dressing. The quantity of dressing may vary due to the size of the avocado used.