Banana sushi is a fun, healthy, and yummy option for a snack, breakfast, or even dessert. Plus, it can easily be customized to your taste!
- 2 bananas
- 2 tbsp sunflower seed butter
- 2 tbsp pecans chopped
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- Put the peeled bananas onto plates, and spread the sunflower seed butter onto the tops of the bananas.
- Gently push the pecans, sunflower seeds, and pumpkin seeds into the sunflower seed butter so they don't fall off.
- Slice and enjoy!
- Additional or different toppings could include other nuts and/or seeds, shredded coconut, cacao nibs or dark chocolate chips, raisins or dried cranberries, or a sprinkle of Ceylon cinnamon.
- If you don't want to use sunflower seed butter, use a nut or seed butter of your choice instead.