Blueberry & Kiwi Chia Pudding
Served with blueberries and kiwi, here is a fairly quick and easy-to-make vanilla coconut chia pudding that you can eat for breakfast or even as a snack or dessert!
- 1 cup unsweetened plain oat milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries, frozen or fresh
- 2 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- Combine the milk, chia, coconut, maple syrup, and vanilla in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Cover, and stir occasionally for 10 minutes with a fork or whisk to prevent clumps of chia from forming.
- Chill in refrigerator for 4 hours – overnight.
- Divide the chia pudding between 2 glasses or breakfast bowls, layering with sliced kiwi and blueberries.
- If you don't have kiwi and/or blueberries to hand, you can use other fruits when you assemble this chia pudding, such as other berries, banana, mango, pineapple, apricots, peach... the list goes on!
- If you don't want to use oat milk, use a different plant-based milk of choice such as almond, soy, cashew, or hemp.