Chocolate Orange Cranberry Energy Bites
These Chocolate Orange Cranberry Energy Bites are a decadent treat that can be made in advance and added to a lunch box throughout the week, or you could even take them to parties or give them as gifts during the holidays.
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 8 Medjool dates pitted
- 5 dried apricots
- 1/2 navel orange peeled
- 1/2 tsp orange extract
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor and pulse until it comes together as a sticky dough.
- Take a heaping tablespoon of the mix and roll it into a ball. Repeat until all of the dough has been used.
- The energy bites can be stored in the fridge for 5-7 days or frozen for up to 3 months.
- If you want, you can roll the energy bites in cacao powder or freeze dried cranberry powder.