Fennel, Radicchio & Grapefruit Salad
This vibrant Fennel, Radicchio & Grapefruit Salad is packed with flavor and would be great as a side.
- 3 cups radicchio thinly sliced
- 2 grapefruits peeled & sliced or segmented
- 1 bulb of fennel cored & thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 pinch Himalayan salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Add the sliced fennel, radicchio, grapefruit and parsley to a large salad bowl. Gently toss to combine.
- In a small bowl or jar combine the balsamic vinegar, mustard, maple syrup, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Serve the salad, and drizzle with the dressing as desired. Enjoy!
- No radicchio? Use endive or romaine lettuce instead.
- If you don't have grapefruits, you could use navel oranges or blood oranges instead.