Greek Lemon Potatoes
These Greek Lemon Potatoes are a flavorful and fairly easy to make summer menu item. They are best paired with a traditional Greek Salad and gluten free pita bread.
- 8 medium yukon gold or russet potatoes
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 3 lemons, juiced
- 1 tbsp dried oregano (multiply by 3 if fresh)
- Himalayan salt & black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 F/ 190 C.
- Wash and peel the potatoes, and then cut them lengthways into quarters.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the veggie broth, lemon juice, and oregano, and potatoes. Toss well until the potatoes are coated.
- Transfer the mixture to a parchment lined roasting pan.
- Bake the potatoes for 30 minutes. Toss, and cook for an additional 20 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, and serve with greek salad and gluten free pita bread.