Lavender London Fog Latte
Are you in need of a relaxing cup of tea? This fragrant and foamy Lavender London Fog Latte is made with loose leaf green earl grey tea and culinary lavender, and it tastes as good as it smells! Lavender, bergamot, and green tea all have the potential to reduce anxiety, relieve stress, and improve mood, making them a perfect blend for a calming cuppa.
- 8 oz hot water
- 6 oz unsweetened plain oat milk
- 1 tsp loose leaf green earl grey
- 1/4 tsp culinary lavender
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp maple syrup
- Put the tea and lavender in a tea strainer and add to a large mug (at least 15oz). Pour the hot water into the mug and allow it to steep for 7 minutes, or as directed on the label.
- While the tea is brewing, add the milk and vanilla to a separate mug or small measuring jug. Use a small whisk or handheld milk frother to whisk the milk until it has a decent layer of foam.
- Once the tea has finished brewing, remove the strainer from the mug, stir in the maple syrup or sweetener of choice, and pour in the foamy milk. Enjoy!
- We find that oat milk is great for frothing, but you can use the plant-based milk of your choice.
- Because oat milk naturally has a naturally sweet flavor, you might not need to add as much sweetener as you would when using other varieties of plant-based milk.