Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats
Lemon and raspberries are the perfect combo in these tangy and refreshing overnight oats. They are a quick and easy summertime breakfast, or could even be enjoyed as a snack or dessert!
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 2/3 cup unsweetened plain oat milk
- 2/3 cup oat yogurt
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp lemon zest
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 tbsp shelled pistachios
- 2 tbsp hemp hearts
- Add all of the ingredients - EXCEPT the raspberries, pistachios, and hemp hearts - to a jar or bowl and stir well to combine. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove the oats from the fridge, divide into containers, and top with raspberries, pistachios, and hemp hearts. Enjoy!
- Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to four days. Enjoy cold, or warm on the stovetop with extra milk or water.
- Additional toppings can include sliced banana, diced mango, chopped walnuts, sliced almonds, other berries, pumpkin seeds, poppy seeds, and/or ground flax seeds.
- If you don't want to use oat milk or oat yogurt, use a different plant-based milk or yogurt of choice instead.