Anti-Inflammatory Mango Smoothie Bowl
This yummy and nourishing mango smoothie bowl is packed with ingredients that are rich in antioxidants and boast anti-inflammatory benefits!
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup unsweetened plain oat milk
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp ginger powder
- Add all of the smoothie bowl ingredients into a high-speed blender, and blend until smooth (you may need to add extra liquid if it won’t blend).
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl, and add toppings of your choice.
- Steaming the cauliflower before freezing it can make it easier to digest.
- If you'd rather drink this as a smoothie, just add extra liquid when blending until it reaches your desired consistency.
- If you don't want to use oat milk, use a different plant-based milk of choice such as almond, cashew, or hemp.