Matcha (Green Tea) Latte
Matcha is finely ground green tea leaves, which are just packed with benefits. Some such benefits include its high antioxidant content, metabolism boosting properties, and its ability to produce an alert-calm.
- 8 oz hot water
- 6 oz unsweetened plain oat milk
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 1 tsp sweetener of choice
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- To a mug add the milk, matcha powder, and vanilla. Whisk until the matcha powder has dissolved (no lumps).
- Carefully pour the hot water into the mug, and stir in sweetener to taste.
- If you are new to matcha, we recommend starting out with 1/2 teaspoon of matcha powder per serving, and then adding more (up to 1 tsp in total) if you'd like it stronger.
- If you don't want to use oat milk, use a different plant-based milk of choice such as almond, cashew, or hemp. We find that oat milk and almond milk are best for frothing.