Pasta e Fagioli Soup
This delicious and hearty Pasta e Fagioli Soup is a plant-based and gluten-free take on an Italian classic.
- 4 stalks celery medium
- 2 carrots large, peeled
- 1 yellow onion
- 3 garlic cloved minced or crushed
- 5 cups water warm
- 1 low sodium vegetable stock cube
- 1 3/4 cups mixed beans 1 3/4 cups = 1 x 15oz can
- 3/4 cup rice pasta shapes
- 1/2 can diced tomatoes 28oz can
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 4 dashes Franks RedHot Original Sauce
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp miso
- Roughly chop the celery, carrots, and onion and pulse in a food processor until pea-sized.
- Mix the miso with reserved water until there are no lumps left, and add it along with the nutritional yeast to the soup.
- Serve, and garnish with black pepper and fresh parsley if desired. Enjoy!