Protein Rich Peach Cobbler Smoothie
This yummy Peach Cobbler Smoothie is high in plant-based protein, as it contains about 17g of protein per serving!
- 2 peaches pitted
- 1 frozen banana chopped
- 1 1/2 cups plain unsweetened oat milk
- 1 cup oat yogurt
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 3 tbsp hemp protein powder
- 1 tsp Ceylon cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract optional
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender, and blend well until smooth.
- Divide into glasses and enjoy!
- If you don't want to add frozen banana, you could sweeten the smoothie with maple syrup or chopped dates instead.
- Feel free to use your favorite protein powder.
- If you don't want to use oat milk or oat yogurt, use a different plant-based milk or yogurt of choice.