Pumpkin Spice Matcha Latte
Enjoy the benefits of matcha and satisfy your pumpkin spice craving with this Pumpkin Spice Matcha Latte. It's quick and easy to make and tastes like fall!
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 3/4 cup unsweetened plain oat milk
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp Ceylon cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- aquafaba whipped cream optional
- Add all of the ingredients except the hot water to a blender, blend until smooth, and pour into a mug. Alternatively, you can whisk it all together in a mug, though there may be some small lumps of pumpkin puree left at the bottom of the mug.
- Carefully pour the hot water into the mug, and briefly stir with a spoon or whisk. If it is cool enough, taste and add more sweetener if desired.
- Top with aquafaba whipped cream and a pinch of pumpkin spice and/or Ceylon cinnamon if desired. Enjoy!
- If you don't want to use oat milk, use a different plant-based milk of choice such as almond, soy, cashew, or hemp.
- *If you are new to matcha, we recommend starting out with 1/2 teaspoon of matcha powder per serving, and then adding more (up to 1 tsp in total) if you'd like it stronger.