Super Seed Mix
This mix of 7 different seeds is quick to throw together and is useful to have in your kitchen, or for when you travel. You can add it to baked goods, oatmeal or yogurt, smoothies, or salads.
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp white sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp black sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
- In a small bowl, mix all of the seeds together.
- Transfer to an airtight glass container, and store in the fridge.
- This recipe makes just over 1/2 cup of the Super Seed Mix.