Thai Curry Cashew Clusters
Packed with flavor and easy to make, these crunchy Thai Curry Cashew Clusters are a wonderful plant-based snack!
- 2 cup cashews
- 3 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 3 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp Red Thai Curry Paste
- 1 tbsp low-sodium Tamari
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground turmeric
- Preheat your oven to 325ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- To a bowl add the maple syrup, lime juice, curry paste, tamari, ginger, and turmeric. Whisk until smooth. Add in the cashews and seeds, and stir until well combined.
- Transfer to the prepared baking sheet and spread it out into a single layer.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, stirring after 10 minutes. Check frequently after they've been in the oven for 15 minutes, to make sure they aren't burning.
- Allow to cool on the tray (they will go more crunchy as they cool). Store in an airtight container.
- A serving is 1/4 cup.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week, the fridge for up to 3 weeks, or freeze for up to 3 months.