Thai Green Curry Noodle Bowl
This cold Thai Green Curry Noodle Bowl is a wonderfully flavorful meal to enjoy during the warmer months. It takes less than 30 minutes to make, and is a great way to eat your greens and beans!
- 450 g rice noodles
- 6 cup greens, packed
- 4 fire roasted bell peppers
- 2 cans of butter beans (lima beans)
- 1 bunch of chives
- 2/3 can of coconut milk
- 1/2 jar Green Thai Curry Paste
- 2 tsp gluten-free tamari
- 1 lime
- Soak the noodles in cold water for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, bring a large saucepan of water to a boil, and continue with step 2.
- To make the sauce, add the coconut milk, curry paste, and tamari to a jar. Put a lid on it and shake well until combined. To a large mixing bowl, add the greens, chopped bell peppers, beans, and chopped chives. Pour 2/3 of the sauce over, and toss to combine.
- If the noodles are very long, cut them in half with kitchen scissors. Put the soaked noodles in the boiling water, and cook for 3 minutes minutes or until cooked. Drain the noodles, and add them back into the bowl of cold water.
- Once the noodles have cooled after a few minutes, drain them. Use a fork to divide the noodles between serving bowls, and top with the salad mix plus extra sauce as desired. Squeeze some lime juice on top and extra tamari if desired, and enjoy!
- This is a great dish to take to a picnic. However, we recommend adding the sauce to the salad mix just before serving.
- If you want a warmer meal, serve the noodles right after cooking so they're hot and top with the salad mix.