Vegan Lettuce Tacos
Filled with Veggie Taco Meat, hummus, and diced veggies, these Vegan Lettuce Tacos are nutritious, quick to make, and a wonderful option if you're in the mood for a light yet satisfying meal.
- 4 large romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 tbsp hummus
- 1 tbsp Veggie Taco Meat https://www.replenishhealth.net/veggie-taco-meat/
- 1/4 cup diced bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced cucumber
- Mix the diced veggies in a small bowl. Set to one side.
- To assemble, spread about 2 tbsp of the hummus of your choice in the center of a large romaine lettuce leaf. Top with about 2 tbsp of the diced veggies, and finish with 1 tbsp of Veggie Taco Meat. Repeat this step until you've finished making your desired number of lettuce tacos.
- Garnish with black pepper and fresh herbs if desired, and enjoy!
- Feel free to substitute or add in extra diced veggies. You could use sliced cherry tomatoes, shredded carrot, diced celery, corn, sliced avocado, spring onions, radishes... the list goes on.
- A couple of these would be a quick and healthy snack option that kids could help make.